Baked Lobster Tails
- 5 small lobster tails
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 500
Place lobster tails on a baking sheet.
With a sharp knife carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise and pull apart shells slightly.
season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and pepper.
Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is cooked and the shell is red about 5 to 10minutes.
Garnish with lemon wedges to serve.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (235 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (236 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.2/5 (253 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!