20 Fabulous Finger Foods With 3 Ingredients (Or Less)
Having people over and no time to prepare? Make entertaining a breeze with these 3-ingredient or less recipes for yummy finger foods!
Savory pesto wheels
A sheet of puff pastry, some pesto — red and green to mix it up — and voila... a little appetizer recipe, full of taste. Roll out your sheet of puff pastry on a clean work surface, spread with pesto and roll up into the shape of a sausage. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes, then cut into sections, 2-centimeters wide. Bake at 350 ° F for 15-20 minutes and enjoy!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.