2 ingredient Pumpkin Cake/Bread/Muffins
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 can pumpkin
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Bake at 350 for recommended time on box.
Really yummy with melted marshmallows on top.
You'll also love
- BANANA MAPLE PUDDING 3.2/5 (57 Votes)
- Velveeta Cheese Fudge 3.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Black forest microwave cake 3.1/5 (63 Votes)
- Chicken On A Bun 3.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Angel Food Cake 3.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Guacamole 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Breakfast Biscuit Bake 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Grandpa's Blue Ribbon Banana Bread 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!