- 1 Can Salmon Flour Meal 1 Egg salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1.Open can of Salmon . Do not drain. 2.Remove bones and black pieces. 3.Add 1 egg 1/4 to 1/2 cup of flour (don't get too dry) 4. Add 1/4 cup of meal and salt and pepper to taste 5. Make into patties and fry on both sides until golden brown
You'll also love
- Classic Taco Salad 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Cabbage Soy Noodles 3.2/5 (153 Votes)
- Salmon cake with Lemon and Chives 4/5 (33 Votes)
- easy apple pie 3.7/5 (91 Votes)
- Salmon Steak with Pear and... 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Zucchini Caviar and Parmesan Cream 3.9/5 (89 Votes)
- Taro root Fry 3.2/5 (206 Votes)
- smoked salmon salad 4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!