- 1 Can Salmon Flour Meal 1 Egg salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1.Open can of Salmon . Do not drain. 2.Remove bones and black pieces. 3.Add 1 egg 1/4 to 1/2 cup of flour (don't get too dry) 4. Add 1/4 cup of meal and salt and pepper to taste 5. Make into patties and fry on both sides until golden brown
You'll also love
- Crunchy Salmon Cakes with Greek... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic Taco Salad 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Mussels in Sauce 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Black Bean Drink / Soup 3.1/5 (21 Votes)
- chocolaté croissants 3.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Herring Undercover 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Dutch tomato soup 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled Yam Delights 2.8/5 (41 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!