Salmon fishcake recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Salmon fishcake recipes
Crunchy Salmon Cakes with Greek Yougurt Sauce
Whether you start with fresh salmon or use leftover cooked salmon, you can serve these cakes with sauce as a main d...
- 1 1/4 Pounds Salmon Filet
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper plus 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs, divided
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonniase
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, optional
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup reduced fat Greek yougurt
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon capers, drained and chopped
In large bowl combine all ingredients except bread crumbs
- 1 can salmon
- 1 box stove top stuffing
- 1 onion
- chicken broth
- 1 egg
- bread crumbs
1.Open can of Salmon . Do not drain
- 1 Can Salmon Flour Meal 1 Egg salt and pepper
Salmon cake with Lemon and Chives
By Clémence sur son blog : Les tentations culinaires de Clémence
Preheat oven to 350 ° F
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 yeast
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3-4 oz grated cheese
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 lemon
Mix all ingredients in large bowl
- 1 Can Salmon
- 2/3 Sleeve of Crackers
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Onion Powder