- 1 can salmon
- 1 box stove top stuffing
- 1 onion
- chicken broth
- 1 egg
- bread crumbs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In large bowl combine all ingredients except bread crumbs. Form into ping pong size balls and roll in bread crumbs. Bake for 30 min. @ 350.
You'll also love
- SAUSAGE PAELLA 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet Red Pepper Chili with Beans 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Mexican Breakfast Burrito 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Appetizer Greenery 3.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Salmon Tartare 4.2/5 (159 Votes)
- Energy Bites 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Corn Meal Dumplings with Ham Hocks 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Salmon with Dill, Cucumber, and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!