Cheese and Onion Scrambled Eggs
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Diced Onion
- 1 TB Milk
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
Level of difficulty Easy
In medium pan on medium heat, pour in enough oil to coat the bottom.
In a bowl, combine eggs and milk, whisking together smoothly.
Once the oil is heated in pan, add onions and stir until slightly browned, but not translucent.
Add eggs and let sit for 30 seconds before stirring. Meanwhile, begin to add seasonings to taste.
Once eggs are nearly finished, sprinkle in cheese and fold throughout until melted.
You'll also love
- Chicken Kiev 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- CHEESY OLIVE SNACKS 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Homemade Mac & Cheese 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Mayonnaise chocolate cake 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Egg in the Hole 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Richy egg scrambles 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Hut Dog Eggie Weggies 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Savories- Cheese and Onion... 2.9/5 (225 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?