- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk/soy milk
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 tspns baking soda
- 1 tspn salt
- 3/4 cup oil
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 TBSPN vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
beat eggs and mil. mix in flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and oil. pour in a 9"13 pan, batter should be thick. make half the crumb recipe because it makes a lot. mix and put on top of cake. bake at 350F for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Passover Rolls 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- sourdough bread 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Nana's Butter Tarts 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Banana Fritters with Creole Sauce 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- cinnimon toast treats 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- boursin, bacon and shredded carrot... 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Potato and Bacon Tart 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!