a chocolate pudding pie with a twist
- chocolate pudding 1 small pack
- vanilla pudding 1 small pack
- 1 pack of oreo's
- cool whip
- chocolate pie crust
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
follow the directions on the pudding box and make the chocolate pudding.
follow the directions on the second pudding box and make the vanilla pudding
spoon the pudding chocolate first into the pie shell. Top with vanilla pudding next
sprinkle oreos on top of pudding. top with cool whip...
let it sit in the fridge for an hour and than serve
to add a little more just put a little more oreos on the top of the whipped cream
You'll also love
- Good Ole Mac & Cheese 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Dessert- Creamy Guava 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- APPLE PIE BITES 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Cissy's Chocolate Pie 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Mac & Cheese 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hawaiian Dessert 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Ice Cream Dessert 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Fruit Dip 4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe