Oreo® Cookie Delight
- Oreo® Cookie Crust:
- 2½ cups crushed Oreo® cookie crumbs about 30 cookies
- ½ cups sugar
- 2 sticks of butter or margarine
- Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix
- Pudding Layer
- 2 cups chocolate milk
- 2 boxes Jell-O® Oreo Cookies 'N Cream With Cookie Pieces Cookie Pieces Instant Pudding & Pie Filling 4.2 oz
- 8 ounce package cream cheese room temperature
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed
- Top Layer:
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping
- Mini Oreo® cookies
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
CRUST: Melt butter. Blend in Oreo® cookie crumbs and sugar. Press into a lasagna pan, 5x11x17 or a very deep pan.
Follow package directions for cake mix. Pour over Oreo® cookie crust. Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 30 minutes, or until the cake bounces back when touched lightly with finger. Cool.
In a bowl, combine the chocolate milk and pudding mixes and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and blend. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Spread the mixture over the cooled cake. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Spread whipped topping over puddling layer. Top with Mini Oreo® cookies or cookie pieces.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.