Making jelly with condensed milk: our best recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Jelly with condensed milk recipes
The Sims – Key Lime Pie
Making the Key Lime Pie: Preheat the oven to 175C/350F and place a baking tray inside
- For the Crust:
- 200g / 2 Cups Crushed Digestives (or Graham Crackers)
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Ginger
- 45g / ¼ Cups Caster/Granulated Sugar
- 135g / ⅝ Cup Butter (Melted)
- For the Lime Filling:
- 4 Large Egg Yolks
- 400ml / 1 ¾ Cups Condensed Milk
- 6 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Zest (Grated)
- To Garnish:
- Lime Jelly (Jell-o)
- 120ml / ½ Cup Double Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Icing/Confectioners Sugar
- 5 Quarter-Lime Slices
The ultimate beginner's guide to making seasonal jam
Don't be daunted by the idea of making your own jam. Here's the ultimate beginner's guide to delicious seasonal fruit jam made from scratch!
Chocolatey Triple Layer Pie
This dessert is heaven in a pie plate
- 1-1/4 cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter , melted
- 3 oz. Baker's Bittersweet Chocolate , melted
- 1/2 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted peanuts
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping , divided
10 sweet treats to help you finish off a jar of jelly
Jelly is one of those foods that you don't eat all the time—unless you're addicted to PB&J's.
Follow the contents on the packet of pineapple jelly to make crystal jelly
- 1 packet of Pineapple Jelly
- 1/4 tin condensed milk
- 1/4 tin evaporated milk
- 1/4 portion of cool whipped cream
- 1 tin of crushed pineapple
Oreo® Cookie Delight
CRUST: Melt butter. Blend in Oreo® cookie crumbs and sugar
- Oreo® Cookie Crust:
- 2½ cups crushed Oreo® cookie crumbs about 30 cookies
- ½ cups sugar
- 2 sticks of butter or margarine
- Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix
- Pudding Layer
- 2 cups chocolate milk
- 2 boxes Jell-O® Oreo Cookies 'N Cream With Cookie Pieces Cookie Pieces Instant Pudding & Pie Filling 4.2 oz
- 8 ounce package cream cheese room temperature
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed
- Top Layer:
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping
- Mini Oreo® cookies
jelly with condensed milk recipe collections
- desserts with condensed milk (36)
- fudge with sweetened condensed milk (16)
- condensed milk (16)
- sweetened condensed milk (13)
- condensed milk cake (12)
- fudge with condensed milk (8)
- easy condensed milk (5)
- cocoa powder and condensed milk (4)
- condensed milk cookies (4)
- pumkin pie with condensed milk (3)