- 1 packet of Pineapple Jelly
- 1/4 tin condensed milk
- 1/4 tin evaporated milk
- 1/4 portion of cool whipped cream
- 1 tin of crushed pineapple
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Follow the contents on the packet of pineapple jelly to make crystal jelly. When cool break the jelly with the help of a knife or fork.
Mix whipped cream, condense milk and evaporated milk, to make a thick smooth mixture.
Add in the crushed pineapple and crystal jelly. Mix well
Leave it for 2 hours in the refrigerator. Serve chilled
Garnish with chunks of pineapple.
You'll also love
- Banana Split Cake 3.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Melt In Your Mouth Peanut Butter... 3.3/5 (210 Votes)
- Punch 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Cold Biscuit & Cream Cake 2.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Champagne Jello 3.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Jiffy Rhubarb Dessert 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Homemade Whip cream 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Box Pie (Nana's) 3/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.