These are the 10 best peach desserts you'll eat all summer
Peach season is officially here, and we've got the best peach and nectarine dessert recipes you'll eat all summer!
This is a classic peach recipe and for good reason! Simply spread ready-made pie crust into a pie pan. Then in a bowl, add 1/2 cup heavy cream mixed with 2 eggs and 1/2 cup sugar. Pour this mixture onto the crust, then top with 4 to 6 peaches cut in half. Bake for 30 minutes at 350° F.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!