Fat free Cheesecake
- 2 cups Fat free cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 325 F
Combine all ingredients in blender
Blend until smooth, pour into pie crust
Bake for 60 minutes
Allow to cool and set
You can use a premade pie crust or make your own
You'll also love
- Fluffy pancakes 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Whisler's Chocolate Silk Pie 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Mom’s Best Apple Dump Cake 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Mint cake 2.6/5 (277 Votes)
- Country Style Mashed Potatoes 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- American Gingerbread Cookies 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Salad 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Italian Cottage Cheese Desserts 3.2/5 (56 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.