Spicy Chicken Salad
- *6 tbsp jalapeno jelly (Braswell's)
- *4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- *1 fresh jalapeno (optional)
- *Romain lettuce
- *cottage cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken in oven.
combine sauces and mix well over medium heat.
brush chicken with sauce and cook for an additional minute.
Put chicken and sauce over salad. (cottage cheese, Romain lettuce, cheese, and croutons).
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.