Spicy chicken recipes - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: spicy recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Spicy chicken recipes
Mom's Spicy Chicken
Spray a 9 X 13 in. baking pan with cooking spray, put chicken in pan, salt and pepper to taste
- 2 to 3 lbs. chicken
- 1 can garlic and herb spaghetti sauce, Hunt's brand recommended
- 1 can Rotel brand tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
Spicy Wing Recipes To Heat Up Your Weeknights
Bring on the heat!
Spicy Chicken Curry with Cashews
My favorite Spicy Chicken Curry is from http://www
- ½ kg chicken, washed and cut into medium sized pieces
- 3 tbsp curds
- 1 tsp red chilli powder (adjust to suit your spice level)
- ¼ tsp turmeric pwd
- salt to taste
- Make a paste:
- 6-7 cashewnuts
- 4-5 tbsps milk
- Dry roast and make a fine powder:
- 1” cinnamon
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 3 cloves
- Rest of the ingredients:
- 3-4 tbsps oil
- 2 big onions finely chopped
- 1 large tomato finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 3/4 tsp black pepper powder (adjust to suit your spice level)
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- coriander leaves for garnish
25 Spicy Foods You Must Try Before You Die
Spice fiends, this one's for you! Here are 25 irresistible spicy dishes you've got to try before you die.
Spicy Lemon Chicken
Cut all excess fat off of chicken & place chicken into oiled and lemoned baking dish
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Spicy Chicken Breasts
In a medium bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, thyme, cayenne pepper, and ground bl...
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
The World's Spiciest Restaurant Dishes
If you're a veteran spicy food eater, then get ready to pack your bags and go on a tasting trip of the most fiery dishes around the world!
Spicy Chicken Salad
- *6 tbsp jalapeno jelly (Braswell's)
- *4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- *1 fresh jalapeno (optional)
- *Romain lettuce
- *cottage cheese
Hot and Spicy Chicken with Rice
Fry the oil, butter, and crushed garlic until golden
- 1) 250 grams or 300 grams of 3 Chicken Breasts Cut in Cubes
- 2) 2 tbsp of Oil
- 3) 2 tbsp of Butter
- 4) 1 tsp of Crushed Garlic
- 5) 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 6) 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper
- 7) 2 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup
- 8) 1 tbsp of Chilli Sauce
- 9) 1 tbsp of Garlic
- 10) 1 Cup of Water for the Gravy
- 11) Cornflour Paste as required
- 12) Fresh Cream
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ⅓ cup buffalo sauce (if you like more heat use hot sauce, like Frank’s brand)
- 1¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes