Recipes for spicy chicken pasta - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Spicy chicken pasta recipes
Spicy Chicken Enchilada Pasta
Heat olive oil over medium hight heat in a 12-inch oven safe skillet until hot
- 1 lb boneless chicken
- cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 jar (12oz) enchilada sauce
- 1 (15oz) can black beans
- drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz campanelle pasta (or penne)
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
Fiesta Chicken Pasta
Who says pasta has to be Italian? This quick meal will have them asking for seconds!
- 3 cups rotini pasta
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless skinless chicken breast s
- cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups chopped red pepper s (about 1-1/2 medium)
- 1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Kraft Mozza-Cheddar Shredded Cheese