Recipes for spicy chicken pasta - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
RECIPE: Delicious "Bolo Brigadeiro" Cake
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Spicy chicken pasta recipes
Spicy Chicken Enchilada Pasta
Heat olive oil over medium hight heat in a 12-inch oven safe skillet until hot
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 jar (12oz) enchilada sauce
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz campanelle pasta (or penne)
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
Fiesta Chicken Pasta
Who says pasta has to be Italian? This quick meal will have them asking for seconds!
- 3 cups rotini pasta , uncooked
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless skinless chicken breast s, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups chopped red pepper s (about 1-1/2 medium)
- 1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Kraft Mozza-Cheddar Shredded Cheese
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!