Recipes for spicy chicken pasta - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Spicy chicken pasta recipes
Spicy Chicken Enchilada Pasta
Heat olive oil over medium hight heat in a 12-inch oven safe skillet until hot
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 jar (12oz) enchilada sauce
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz campanelle pasta (or penne)
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
Fiesta Chicken Pasta
Who says pasta has to be Italian? This quick meal will have them asking for seconds!
- 3 cups rotini pasta , uncooked
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. (500 g) boneless skinless chicken breast s, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups chopped red pepper s (about 1-1/2 medium)
- 1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Kraft Mozza-Cheddar Shredded Cheese