Spicy Chicken Breasts
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a medium bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, thyme, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper. Set aside about 3 tablespoons of this seasoning mixture for the chicken; store the remainder in an airtight container for later use (for seasoning fish, meats, or vegetables).
Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Rub some of the reserved 3 tablespoons of seasoning onto both sides of the chicken breasts.
Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the grill, and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Chicken in Salt Crust with Garlic... 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Parmesan-Garlic Spaghetti Squash 3.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuits 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Stuffed Avocado 3.4/5 (21 Votes)
- BAKED HADDOCK 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Slovak Schnitzels 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Potato Red Onion Tortilla Pie 3/5 (23 Votes)
- Pani for pani puri 2.9/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.