- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 large prawns
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the avocado in two, and remove the pit.
Carefully scoop out all of the flesh and put aside. Cut it into small pieces.
In a small bowl, mix the avocado pieces, lemon juice, sour cream, salt and pepper.
In a hot pan, cook the prawns for about 3 minutes, turning them half way through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Fill the avocado skins with the avocado and sour cream mixture. Top with the prawns and the feta crumbled into small pieces.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Gluten Free Pancakes 3/5 (38 Votes)
- Pistachio crusted Lamb Lollipops 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Salty mati 3.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Scallops in phyllo dough 3/5 (310 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Smoked Salmon appetizers 3/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberries Wild 3/5 (8 Votes)
- Sea Island Salad 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Salmon steak with prawns 3.3/5 (217 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe