Potato and Tomato Puree
- - 2 potatoes
- - 4 fresh plum tomatoes
- - 150 ml of water
- - 1 teaspoon of butter
- - salt to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Wash and peel the potatoes
- Wash the tomatoes
- Dice the potatoes and tomatoes
- Add the water, butter, salt , tomato and potato to the baby cook
- Steam, mix, and ta-da!
You'll also love
- German Potato Salad 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce - Canned 3.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Stuffed Avocado 3.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Pureed Carrots 3.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Tomato, Basil and Cheese Baked... 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Southern Summer Puree 2.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Strawberry, Banana and Mango... 3/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!