By Sophie , blog Le cahier gourmand de Sophie
- 1/2 butternut squash
- 4 carrots
- 4 potatoes
- 12 oz (3/4 lb) ground meat
- scant 1 cup of white wine
- 1 onion
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 400 F
Cut all vegetables into cubes and cook in boiling water with a bouillon cube.
Drain and mix with a little milk to get a puree. Add salt, pepper and thyme.
Sauté onion, add ground meat and brown 5 minutes.
Add white wine and simmer over low heat. In a dish, pour half the vegetables and meat.
Top with remaining vegetables, sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake for 30 min at 400 ° F.
You'll also love
- Apricot Cranberry Chutney 4.7/5 (43 Votes)
- Vegetable Pot Pie 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Summer Squash Frittata 3.6/5 (73 Votes)
- Tortilla Taco Casserole 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Savories - Tikka Samosas 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Sausage and Pasta Casserole 3.6/5 (139 Votes)
- Carrot Souffle 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Potato Wedges 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!