Our favorite vegetarian casserole recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Vegetarian casserole recipes
By Sophie , blog Le cahier gourmand de Sophie
Preheat oven to 400 F Cut all vegetables into cubes and cook in boiling water with a bouillon cube
- 1/2 butternut squash
- 4 carrots
- 4 potatoes
- 12 oz (3/4 lb) ground meat
- scant 1 cup of white wine
- 1 onion
Classic 50's recipes to make in 2016
You''re in for a blast from the past.
Summer Vegetable Gratin
By Le gars astronomique
Wash and rinse the eggplant and zucchini, then cut into slices
- 4 zucchini
- 3 eggplants
- 10 large tomatoes
- 4 large onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- scant 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Few sprigs of thyme
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- Salt and pepper
The Best Seafood Recipes For Your Slow Cooker
Not only do slow cookers save you heaps of time, they also make seafood incredibly tender and flavorful. Try these 19 top seafood recipes.
Vegetable and Rice Casserole
Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat 1 tbsp butter in a non stick pan
- Sweet corn ( cream style) 1 tin
- Spinach leaves (palak),blanched and chopped 2 bunches
- Red capsicum 1 medium
- Green capsicum 1 medium
- Cooked rice 1/2 cup
- Butter 3 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Onion 1 medium
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Refined flour (maida) 2 tablespoons
- Milk 2 cups
- Grated cheese 1 cup
- Mustard paste 1 tablespoon
California Blend Vegetables
Excellent side for any meal
- 2 lb bag California Blend Vegetables
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 4 Tsp. butter
- 1/4 cup shredded onion
- grated cheddar cheese
30 Ways To Turn Baked Beans Into Dinner
Do you have this superstar in your pantry? If not, you're making more work for yourself!
Cook broccoli (if fresh, bring 1” water to boiling and simmer 10 minutes)
- 2 lbs. Broccoli florets
- 1 can Mushroom soup
- ½ C. mayonnaise
- ½ C. Cheese grated
- 1 C. Cheese crackers crushed
Green Bean Casserole
preheat oven to 400 degrees, combine soup, milk, and pepper in an 8X8 baking dish; mix well
- 1 (10 -11 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cans french style green beans
- 1 can french fried onions