California Blend Vegetables
Excellent side for any meal.
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- 2 lb bag California Blend Vegetables
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 4 Tsp. butter
- 1/4 cup shredded onion
- grated cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Layer all ingredients in a 9 X 13 pan.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Fresh... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tortilla Soup 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Classic Easy Chicken Pot Pie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Hominy Casserole 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Pop Cake 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Anise icing 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Aunt Eva's Cauliflower 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Meat Croquets 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to properly cook green vegetables
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!
Review this recipe