- 1 package yellow or white cake mix dry
- 12 oz can of Sprite of Mt Dew
- cool whip
- jam any flavor
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
mix cake with pop, stir well
pour into a greased 9x13 pan. swirl jam on top.
bake 325 25 to 30 minutes
serve with cool whip
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!