- Chicken breasts
- Cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook the chicken and tear it apart into small pieces. Shred the cheese.
Place chicken and cheese on half of the tortilla and fold it over. Cook both sides until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
Cut into 3 slices and serve. Goes well with sour cream, Tapatillo, and Picante sauce.
You'll also love
- Family Chicken Quesidillias 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Oven Chicken and Rice 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Super Simple Cool Whip Fruit Salad 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Jalfrezi 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Extra Chips 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Aunt Inez's Mac & Cheese 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy Taco Salad 2.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Healthy Pizza 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.