Easy Oven Chicken and Rice
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
prep rice according to directions
add chicken and place in oven
You'll also love
- Super Simple Cool Whip Fruit Salad 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Beef Stew 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Extra Chips 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Hello Dolly Squares 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamed Chicken and biscuits 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Congenga- My Comfort Food 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe