- 1) 1 kg Chicken
- 2) 1 Cup of Yogurt
- 3) 1 packet of National Chicken Jalfrezi Masala
- 4) 2 Onions
- 5) 2 Tomatoes
- 6) 2 Capsicum
- 7) 4 tbsp of Tomato Paste
- 8) Oil, for frying
- 9) 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 10) 2 tsp of Garam Masala
- 11) 1 pinch of Kalonji
- 12) 1/2 kg potato
- 13) Ginger Garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut 1 kg of chicken into rectangle pieces and mix it well by adding 1 pinch of kalonji and 1 packet of National Jalfrezi Masala.
Heat up oil in a pan and fry 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic for a while.
Add in the chicken pieces and cook until it gets tender.
Mix 4 tbsp of tomato paste and keep stirring.
Heat up 1 tbsp of oil in a separate pan and add 2 chopped onions, tomatoes, and capsicum.
Serve the prepared Chicken Jalfrezi in a serving dish with rice and 1/2 kg of chips.
You'll also love
- Chorizo Chicken Curry 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Beef Stew 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Holiday pie 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamed Chicken and biscuits 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Mustard Chicken 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Congenga- My Comfort Food 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamy Rice and Chicken 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Red Curry with Coconut Milk 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.