- 1kg chicken fillet-cubed
- 1 tsp green masala
- 1/2tsp ginger garlic
- 1tsp dhana jeeroo
- 1/2 tsp aminas wonder spice
- 1/2 tsp aminas tikka spice
- 1/2 tsp salt or to ur taste
- 1 tsp peri peri sauce
- 1/4 tsp arad
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Green pepper cubed
- 1 onion cubed
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate chicken in all the spices, for a couple of hours, or even overnight.
Heat butter in a pot. Add one medium sized onion thinly sliced. And allow it to braise. Once pink, add in the chicken and allow to cook thoroughly.
Serve with a crispy salad, fried cubed potatoes and white rice!
You'll also love
- French Chicken 3.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Pie 2.8/5 (130 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Parmesan shortbread with confit of... 3/5 (114 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Chicken and Rice 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Roast with Ginger 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Simple Curry Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- My Chicken Ceasar Salad 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Beet and carrot juice 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.