Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbs. margarine
- 3 chicken breasts
- seasoned with salt & pepper
- 3/4 lb. mushrooms
- 1 tbs. flour
- 2/3 C. chicken stock
- 5 green onions
- dash Mrs. Dash (any flavour)
- 2/3 C. cream
- Pan with lid
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put olive oil and margarine in a pan at MED till sizzling and cook chicken till golden (3 mins. each side)
Reduce heat to LO, cover and cook 10 mins.
Remove chicken and keep warm
In same pan, cook mushrooms and green onions till soft
Stir in flour and cook 1 min.
Add stock and bring to a boil,, stirring constantly.
Add Mrs. Dash and cook 3 mins.
Reduce heat and stir in cream
Return chicken to pan and heat throughly
You'll also love
- Stuffer Pepper Soup 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Crunchy Salmon Cakes with Greek... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cowboy Casserole 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Fajitas 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Cauliflower Sauce 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Steak with Mushroom Sauce 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Sauce 3.3/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.