CHICKEN WITH BLUEBERRY SAUCE
- Chicken breast
- 1/2 C. apricot preserves or fruit spread
- 3 tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 C. cider or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 C. frozen blueberries
- Pan with lid
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken in pan over MED in oil till brown
Combine preserves and mustard and spoon over chicken
Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 min. till chicken is cooked
Remove chicken and keep warm
Add vinegar to pan and boil.
Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 3 mins. till the sauce is reduced by 1/3. Stir occassionally
Stir in blueberries and cook till thickened
You'll also love
- chile cheese dogs 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Beans in the crock pot 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Dreamy Parmesan Dressing 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- French Chicken 3.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Steak with Pepper Cognac Sauce 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Delicious and Healthy Smoothie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Blueberry Green Smoothie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Blueberry Quail 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.