Blueberry sauce - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Ginger Biscuit Tiramisu
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Blueberry sauce recipes
CHICKEN WITH BLUEBERRY SAUCE
Cook chicken in pan over MED in oil till brown
- Chicken breast
- 1/2 C. apricot preserves or fruit spread
- 3 tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 C. cider or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 C. frozen blueberries
- Pan with lid
Clean, dress, and split quail
- 8 quail
- 1 and a half cups of blueberries
- half cup red wine
- 2 and a half cups Half and Half cream
- pinch of brown sugar
- salt and pepper