- 8 quail
- 1 and a half cups of blueberries
- half cup red wine
- 2 and a half cups Half and Half cream
- pinch of brown sugar
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Clean, dress, and split quail. Salt and pepper both sides. Put them in a baking dish, bake at 350 for 15 minutes. They shouldn't be completely done when you take them out.
Take quails out of the baking dish.
Collect the dripping at the bottom of the baking dish. Combine it with the cream, wine, blueberries, salt and pepper. Put in a pot on the stove. Boil, then let simmer for a few minutes.
Put quail and blueberry sauce back into the baking dish. Bake for another ten minutes until tender and until sauce has thickened.
You'll also love
- CHICKEN WITH BLUEBERRY SAUCE 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- liver and onions 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Frogmore Stew 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Wild Blueberry Creamsicles 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Honey Chicken with Curry Bake 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Stuffed tomatoes and sliced... 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Pig Pancakes 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheese fondue 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!