Single Bowl Quiche
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup pancake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 1 Cup shredded Cheese
- 1/2 Cup bacon, ham, or chicken
- 1/4 Cup green onion
- 1/4 Cup green pepper, broccoli, spinach
- salt & pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 9mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together and pour into greased pie plate or muffin tin. Sprinkle with additional cheese.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 mins
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!