Sue's Rahm Schnitzel
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 C Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 C Water
- 2 C Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 C Canola Oil
- 1 stick of Butter
- 1/4 C Flour
- 2 C fat free Half and Half
- 2 tsp Hungarian Sweet Paprika
- pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Pound chicken thin and dredge in flour and and then dip in egg and water mixture. Coat with Italian Bread Crumbs.
In large skillet, add canola oil and fry chicken over medium heat until golden brown and juices run clear. Transfer to paper towel and keep warm in oven until ready to serve.
In saucepan, make a roux by melting butter and whisking in the flour until a thick paste consistency. Slowly stir in Half and Half and continue to whisk. Add sweet paprika. Batter or sauce should be a thin pancake consistency.
When ready to serve, drizzle sauce over chicken and serve. Really delicious with mashed potatoes.
You'll also love
- Mom's Shish Kabobs 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Honey Bourbon Chicken 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Cauliflower Sauce 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Meat marinades 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe