Wiener Schnitzels specific to Slovakian region.
- 500 g of thinly sliced chicken breasts
- fine pure breadcrumbs - no additives!!!
- 2 large eggs + milk
- canola oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Beaten eggs with milk.
Deep fry. 2 min on each side over medium until golden and crispy.
Serve with slice of lemon and potato salad.
for more economic version use pork meat
beat the meat until thin
serve with fruit compote and rice as a side
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.