home made dinner bowls
This is a home variation of the KFC bowls.
- Mashed potatoes
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Using as many pilots om your stove as possible at a time coom all of the ingredianta seperatly.
Mix all cooked ingredients in seperate bowls and top with cheese.
Chicken breast may be fried or baked.
You'll also love
- Tater Tot Casserole 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Spicy and Zesty Salsa Chicken 4/5 (3 Votes)
- TOFURKEY 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Elisabeth's Southwest Chicken Soup 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Potato, Carrot and Leek Purée (9... 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Hot Chicken Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Bake 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Chicken Casserole 3.3/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.