home made dinner bowls
This is a home variation of the KFC bowls.
- Mashed potatoes
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Using as many pilots om your stove as possible at a time coom all of the ingredianta seperatly.
Mix all cooked ingredients in seperate bowls and top with cheese.
Chicken breast may be fried or baked.
You'll also love
- Angel Hair Pasta with Olive Oil,... 3.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Warming Leftover Chicken Soup 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Pot Pie 3.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Country Style Mashed Potatoes 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Crock Pot Pot Roast 3.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Garlic Oven Baked Chicken 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Italian chicken 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Sauce 2.9/5 (211 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.