8 Foods That Make You Gain Weight When Eaten At Night
Dinner can be the most indulgent meal of the day, but watch out! Some foods turn straight into fat when eaten late. Avoid these 6 culprits:
1/10 View slideshow
Foods To Avoid In The Evening
Everyone loves a big, hearty dinner. But whether it's a plate of pasta or a bowl of rice, some foods will pile on the pounds when eaten in the evening. So if you're on a diet or trying to lose weight, here are the big culprits you should watch out for when taking your evening meal.
More steaming articles
Hunger hacks: 25 foods to suppress your... 10 ways to get your kitchen to shine... Test your Kitchen IQ: Which of these 50...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.