Ma Bears Stuffed Pork Chops
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- 4-6 pork chops bone in or boneless
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Lightly sprinkle bottom of a deep oven safe dish with spices
Place 1/2 the chops in dish.
Place stuffing on top of chops.
Place remaining chops on top of stuffing.
Lightly sprinke with spices.
Pour 1/2 water into dish (or enough to cover just the bottom of the dish)
Cover & bake @375 for 45 min for bone in chops
20-25 for boneless chops
Stuff with Ma Bears Onion & Sage Stuffing
You'll also love
- Basic Homey Meatloaf 4.1/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Pasta Casserole 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Sausage and Rice Casserole 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- 20 minute chili 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- GG's Dressing 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Glazed Pork Loin 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- MeMaw's Celery Stuffing 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Pork chop sauce 4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe