Baked Pasta Casserole
Tasty, filled with vegetables.
- 200 g small size pasta your choice
- 4 lg carrots
- 1 md white onion
- 1/2 cup kernel corn
- 1 md leek
- 1 cut up sausage or smoked ham
- 1 egg
- 200 ml cream
- 150 g shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp podravka or 1/4 tsp cumin
- *optional: celery, peas, red onion
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Boil pasta according to directions on the package. Stir in 1 tsp butter and set aside.
Heat up oven to 420 F.
Cut up carrots, leek and onion in circles.
Mix egg with cream salt & pepper and other spices. Stir in shredded cheese.
Mix prepared vegetables, corn, sausage, pasta and sauce in a large bowl. Pour into baking dish.
Bake covered for 30 min, then uncover and bake for another 15 min or until top is golden.
Try different cheese.
You'll also love
- Chicken Sausage, Pepper and Onion... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Moms Spagetti 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- 20 minute chili 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cast-Iron Skillet Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- homemade corn chips 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- CORN BREAD TURKEY CASSEROLE 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Shrimp 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?
Review this recipe