homemade corn chips
- Corn tortillas oil salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oil in a deep fryer or in a large pot
Cut tortillas into triangles. Place in oil in single layers until golden brown. Season with salt
You'll also love
- rocky road easy bars 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- CORN BREAD TURKEY CASSEROLE 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Holiday Punch 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- rice cereal 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- oma's little muffin thingies 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Passover Rolls 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- No Knead Noodles 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Corn Meal Dumplings with Ham Hocks 4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.