Passover Rolls that you can enjoy any time of year! Discover our recipe.
- 2 Cups of matzah meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 Cup of water
- 1/2 Cup of oil
- 4 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bring oil and water to boil. Add to matzah meal and mix well
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Put in refrigerator for 15 minutes
Oil hands, shape into rolls. Put on oiled sheet for 350F for 30 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!