- 1 large loaf thinly sliced bread
- 8 ox cream cheese
- 4 oz blue cheese
- 1/2 pound butter melted
- 1 bunch asparagus
- enough for 1 per slice of bread
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook asparagus until tender. Cut crust off bread. Roll over each piece of bread with a pastry roller to flatten well.
Blend softened cream cheese and blue cheese together, spread on bread.
Place piece of asparagus on each piece of bread and roll bread around spear. Put some melted butter in a shallow dish.
Replace as needed. Dip rolled bread into melted butter. Do as quickly as the butter soaks up quickly.
Place rolls on cookie sheet and freeze for about 1 hour. Cut each piece into 3 or 4 pieces and put in plastic and place in freezer.
When ready to use, place on cookie sheet in 350F oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.