Chilli Cheese Dip
Chilli cheese dip with salsa for added flavor to dip chips for some thiing new.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (18 Votes)
- 1/2 block velveeta cheese cut into blocks
- 1/2 jar salsa
- 1 can hormel chilli with or with out beans
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Microwave cut up velveeta and chilli mixing every 3 min. until completly melted.
Eat as is or add salsa and heat another few minutes mix.Eat with tostito chips.
Keep warm in a crock pot.
You'll also love
- Light egg-white snack 4/5 (17 Votes)
- French Onion Dip 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Loaded clam dip 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Warm Potato Salad 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Graw S's turkey chili casseroles 4/5 (13 Votes)
- hot dog chili 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Salsa 4/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe