Warm Potato Salad
Rate this recipe 4/5 (13 Votes)
- 20 potatoes
- Black pepper
- Sour cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
In salted water boil chopped potatoes, until fork tender.
With the potatoes, blend cheese spices, vinegar, and sour cream. Top with parsley and serve.
You'll also love
- Spare Ribs 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Shrimp, Grape, Cashew Salad 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Fruit Ambrosia 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Bottled Beans 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Better For You Mac And Cheese 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Mac and Cheese 4/5 (10 Votes)
- house potatoes 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe