Rate this recipe 4/5 (13 Votes)
- 14 oz can fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 can Mandarin oranges, include juice from 1/2 of one can
- 12 oz sour cream
- Small marshmallows
- 7 oz pkg shredded coconut
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together, but put part of the coconut spread at top.
You'll also love
- Bottled Beans 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Pretzel Bread 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pistashio salad 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Sunday Morning Blueberry Muffins 3.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Ham salad 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Fruit Dip 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Refreshing Five Cup Salad 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Salad- Crunchy Almond & Date 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe