Rate this recipe 4/5 (10 Votes)
- EYE BALL ALL INGREDEIENTS TO DESIRED THICKNESS
- ham chopped
- celery chopped
- sweet pickles chopped
- onion powder
- hard boiled eggs chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix all together & serve
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Beef and Mint Salad 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Brocoli Salad 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Ham Barbeque 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Deviled Eggs 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cream of Broccoli Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Beer Marinade 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Grandma Riedthaler's Dill Pickles 4/5 (5 Votes)
- ham and cheese breakfast casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe