Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- ham chopped
- celery chopped
- sweet pickles chopped
- onion powder
- hard boiled eggs chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
mix all together & serve
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Burgers 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Barbados Pork Tenderloin or Roast 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- brown sugar baked ham 2.6/5 (189 Votes)
- PARATHA 2.7/5 (18 Votes)
- California Blend Vegetables 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Pop Cake 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Summer Fresh Cold Pasta Salad 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- pickles 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.