Salad with Ham
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- 1 can 11oz mexicorn
- 2 cups ham chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 2 tomato's chopped
- 2 cups cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- Salad greens (4 cups)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Spread salad greens in a large bowl. Layer other ingredients- mexicorn, ham, red onion, tomatoes. Mix honey, mayo and taco sauce together until well blended. Top with dressing. Sprinkle shredded cheese over. Refrigerate. Mix before serving
You can use other meat besides ham. Also can add other types of vegetables like cucumber, etc..
You'll also love
- Stuffed manacotti 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- NELLIE’S OCTOPUS IN BEER 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Moms Spanish Rice 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Mozzarella and Ham 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Ham wrapped Cheese Skewers with... 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Waldorf Salad 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe