Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- 4 eggs - boiled - chopped
- 1 1lb pkg. bologna - chopped
- 3 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 c. miracle whip
- 1 tbsp. minced onion
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix all together and chill at least an hour before serving.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.