Bologna recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Bologna recipes
mix all together and chill at least an hour before serving
- 4 eggs - boiled - chopped
- 1 1lb pkg. bologna - chopped
- 3 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 c. miracle whip
- 1 tbsp. minced onion
Fried bologna sandwich
Fry bologna until a nice crisp forms Place on toast add cheese and ketchup and mustard
- 2 slices of Oscar Mayer bologna
- 1 slice cheese
- 2 slices of toasted bread
This recipe uses 25 pounds of meat
- 25 lbs. Meat
- Fibrous casings - soak 20 minutes in water at room temperature of 70°
- 1 oz. Whole Mustard Seed
- 1 package Venison Bologna Seasoning mix
- 7 oz. Liquid smoke
- 1 Quart Water (4 cups)
- 24 Ounces Honey - optional
- 1/2 bag of light brown sugar (optional)
Fried bologna and onions
By maryjo young
Fried slices of bologna with sauteed onions and motzz
- 1.5-1 lb bologna, 2 sm. Cooking onions, motzz. Cheese, and fresh hard rolls of choice.
fried bologna sandwich
- 4 piece of bologna, mustard or mayonnaise and 4 piece of bread and 2 piece of cheese.